The 10 Essential Fundamentals for Both Car Enthusiasts and Investors
توصيات الذهب

1. SAFETY FIRST: You wouldn’t buy a car without airbags. As an investor, first take care of protecting your assets with insurance, estate planning, tax strategies and the like before you trade equities. After you begin trading, you should once again put safety first by utilizing proven money management skills and stops.
  2. SERVICE & SUPPORT: I wouldn’t buy a Saab today because the maintenance and support are fading. Despite what some may believe, investing is not a solo gig. You should have the moral support of your family and the intellectual support of your trading circle. A supportive network increases the probability of success whether you are talking trucks or trades.
  3. HONESTY: If you’re 6’5” tall and believe a Miata sports car is the car for you, you’re delusional. As an investor, if you can’t be honest with yourself, you’ll be blind to your weaknesses and investing will be a brief negative passage along the highway of life.
  4. YOUR VISION: You have four teenage kids, you’re working two jobs and you put down a deposit for a new Corvette. Anything wrong with this vision? Think mini-van or SUV. Similarly, investors must do an inventory of their circumstances as well and personalize their trading vision to fit the trading time frame that matches their situation. Ask yourself these kinds of questions: Which markets will I trade? How am I planning to trade? How long do I plan to hold positions? Treat investing like a business.
  5. توصيات العملات
  6. https://www.gold-pattern.com/en

Investing requires determination and faith, as well as all of the nine preceding fundamentals.